11 May 2009

Abusing My Body

Feeling weird lately. Work is hectic. The move is coming up. Hug is coming home. Need to find a place to live. Stressing about what its going to be like when he's home for some weird reason. Stressing about where we'll be living six months from now.

I've found an outlet in my body abusing activities; i.e. fantastic diet, exercise, smoking, wearing painful shoes, feeling sleep deprived. Thinking about taking up drinking again, but that might interfere with my weight loss.

Lost eight pounds since January. Pretty freaking awesome if you ask me. Well, except for the clothes not fitting so great anymore part. R&R was a stumbling block, but I got over that hurdle pretty well and got back on the diet track. Hug better not screw this up when he gets home and make me fat again.

1 comment:

mike said...

I promise not to ruin your workouts when we get home. I always say that you sabotage me!

love